Tanis J Events Charleston Wedding Planning Process
1. Questionnaire – Wedding couple completes client questionnaire and sends to Tanis
2. Quote – Tanis J Events provides a quote which the couple discusses and Tanis amends if necessary
3. Contract – Tanis prepares a contract which the wedding couple & Tanis review. Both the clients & Tanis sign 2 copies so each has a signed copy
4. Payment – The 25% non-refundable payment is paid via check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or PayPal
5. Organizational systems – Tanis sets up the clients file and sends couples some organizational paperwork
6. Overview of wedding – review theme, style of reception, priorities
7. Budget – Tanis puts together budget based on questionnaire. Budget is discussed and amended.
8. Venue – Clients provide Tanis with information regarding their desired venue or if already selected review venue regulations.
9. Vendor selections – Tanis will check in with the wedding couple any time she is to work on vendor selections to ensure that particular vendor hasn’t already been hired & to ask the couple which vendors they want to work on. In terms of recommendations Tanis will make recommendations but the couple ultimately decides who they want to book. Couples are responsible for signing contracts and paying the vendors directly as well as noting when future payments are due.
10. 2 Months after planning – At this point it is very common for the planning process to slow down substantially with the wedding couple taking care of attire, invitations, family an wedding party
11. Destination couples set up visit to Charleston for venue and/or venue selections. Please see Tanis’ Charleston schedule on timing recommendations.
12. Paperwork sent – 2 months prior to wedding Tanis prepares and send the 10 pieces of paperwork to clients
13. Paperwork returned – 3 weeks prior to wedding paperwork is due. Tanis reviews all paperwork and forwards appropriate paperwork and timelines to vendors.
14. Finishing up – We highly recommend that wedding couples have all of their tasks completed one week prior to their wedding as there is a 100% chance that the wedding party and family will use up all your time with questions!
Beautiful setting for a Charleston Wedding
This is a sample of planning and every Charleston Wedding is unique.
Charleston wedding planner
Contact us today if you are planning a Charleston Wedding!