Charleston destination wedding planner
My name is Tanis Jackson and I love everything about being a Charleston destination wedding planner. The many details of planning that can be annoying and tedious to others are like a giant puzzle to me and I thoroughly enjoy putting the pieces together.
Before I became a Charleston destination wedding planner, I planned my own wedding as a Charleston destination bride and understand the stress and overwhelming feeling that comes with the task of planning one of life’s most important days at a location you’ve never been to with vendors you have never met. I take this responsibility very seriously and strive to provide my clients with the highest quality services. I have a degree in Event marketing, an Accredited designation from the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and certification in Event Design. I belong to ABC, the Charleston Bridal Association, the Charleston Wedding Planners, and the Charleston Multicultural Bridal and Events Association (CMBEA).
Charleston Destination Wedding Planner Tanis J Events, LLC Core Values:
- We believe that the client, vendors and ourselves should work as a team and treat one another with respect
- We believe in hiring licensed & professional vendors
- We believe that a wedding should be beautiful but that it also needs to be functional
- We believe that guests comfort should be taken into account during the planning process (space, seating, weather, food)
- We believe it is necessary for a client to be as particular about the details during the planning process as they are on their wedding day
Charleston Destination Wedding Planner Office Hours (by appointment only):
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST (Evening appointments available Monday – Thursday only)
Saturday, 9:00am – 5pm EST
Sunday, closed except for working weddings on this day.
Contact us today if you are planning a Charleston destination wedding