Charleston Wedding Rehearsal
Charleston Wedding Rehearsal Details
Client: Wedding Date:
Rehearsal Date: Rehearsal Time:
Rehearsal confirmed with venue?
Wedding Party informed of rehearsal?
Please note that we request that all wedding party, family including grandparents and parents who are being escorted in and ushers and attendants are present at the rehearsal.
Are there any items you would like the consultant to bring to or remove from the rehearsal?
Charleston Wedding Rehearsal Itinerary
1. Wedding Party is put into the ceremony positions where they will stand
2. Wedding party practices processional including the seating of grandparents and parents along with ushers
3. Consultant reviews reception entry with the wedding party
4. Consultant reminds wedding party of time and location of lineups for ceremony reception entry & send off and gives timelines to Best Man & Maid or Matron of Honor
5. Consultant confirms who is giving toasts – Best Man, Maid of Honor, Anyone else. Consultant confirms who will have the rings and who is bustling the brides dress during cocktail hour.
6. Where are the wedding flowers being delivered and when? Remind bridesmaids to pick up bouquets at end of night.
7. Consultant reminds people who is bringing stuff and taking stuff home as per wedding items list
8. Any other relevant information – bug spray, parking, photos, my contact info
9. Marriage license & vendor payments given to consultant
Flower Girl & Ring Bearer master “The Walk” at this Charleston Wedding Rehearsal
Would you like the Consultant to attend your Charleston wedding rehearsal dinner? Please note we will not be offended if you do not want us to attend. This question is primarily for our timeline. Are there any items you would like the consultant to bring to or remove from the rehearsal dinner?
The overall purpose of the wedding rehearsal is to ensure that all wedding parties involved know their roles, responsibilities, and positions for the day of the Charleston wedding ceremony and reception.
Charleston Wedding Planner
Tanis J Events, LLC
Call on us today to be your Charleston Wedding Planner!