How a Charleston Wedding Planner can save you money
Rather than set packages, all packages are customized allowing you to select the level of service that is perfect for you. Pricing for all design, planning, coordination is based on the work involved rather than a percentage of your budget. We take into account the number of guests, services requested, level of involvement desired, and total number of hours of work required. Pricing for Week-of coordination starts at $1000. Pricing for partial planning starts at $1500. Full service including the week of, budget, venue & vendor selections, and design starts at $2000. Most services are also available a la carte for our planning clients.
How we save our clients’ money
Charleston Wedding Planner Budgeting
– A Charleston wedding planner knows how to make the most of your hard earned dollars by developing and maintaining a realistic budget and finding appropriately priced vendors.
– A Charleston wedding planner starts with a complete budget breakdown which is extremely detailed (for example catering per person, service charges, gratuities & taxes)
– A Charleston wedding planner is aware of all the categories and especially overlooked fees – stationary, catering charges, wedding dress, delivery charges, taxes, gratuities, service charges, minimum hours, miscellaneous
– Budgeting for weddings is unlike any other budgeting most people have done because:
o Most people haven’t done it before
o There are so many different expenses to consider
o It can be difficult to get information from vendors about pricing. For vendors it is also difficult to quote until they get a lot of specific information about the wedding.
Charleston Wedding Planner Discounts
– Planners receive either ongoing discounts with select vendors (for example rental companies) or email offers for dates that vendors want to fill.
– Planners know which discounts to look for and to ask venues and vendors about.
– Planner power: A bride only books a venue, photographer, caterer etc. once but planners have the potential to bring dozens of clients to venues and vendors and this gives us purchasing power and often venues and vendors will negotiate with us
Charleston Wedding Planning Knowledge
– Comprehensive venue list including rates, capacity and who gives discounts
– Knowing what Charleston rates are and who provides the best value
– I have spent many hours researching venues and vendors and keep extensive lists of both, saving you an incredible amount of time. Your time is worth money too!
– Our design knowledge allows us to provide you with ideas on how to decorate your wedding without going over budget.
Charleston wedding planner Tanis Jackson will save you money.
Accredited Bridal Consultant
Tanis J Events, LLC
Contact us today if you are looking for a Charleston Wedding Planner!