Posted by Tanis on 07 Sep 2013 / 0 Comment
How Charleston SC Wedding Planners Can Save You Money
- By starting with a complete budget breakdown rather than just a total amount you want to spend on your wedding, you will know how much you have to spend for the venue, each vendor, dress, etc.
- A Charleston SC wedding planner knows about hidden fees and will point them out to you if they aren’t obvious.
- Wedding purchases are not emotional to us as they are to a bride so having someone to remind you that each item is not a “representation of your love” can be helpful
- Knowing how much each wedding category typically costs make it much easier for a planner to comparison shop. Prior to wedding planning how many people have looked for a caterer for 200 guests or a florist to make bouquets?
- By maintaining a comprehensive venue list a Charleston SC wedding planners knows how much venues cost, their capacity, if they give any discount, set up times and the strengths and weaknesses of all.
- Planners are often invited to Open Houses and other events so we can view the venue in action rather than just on a site visit.
- We often receive email specials for dates that venues want to fill.
Charleston SC Wedding Planners power
- A bride only books a venue, photographer, caterer etc once but a plannner has the potential to bring venues and vendors dozens of potential clients and this gives us greater purchasing power. Sometimes we are offered discounts or given incentives such as access to private areas of a venue or earlier set up times.
- Like anything else, the first time you do it it’s going to take longer. We plan weddings all the time so we are going to be much faster at it than a bride planning a wedding for the first time.
Charleston SC Wedding Planners Design
- Design – Our design knowledge allows us to provide you with ideas on how to decorate your wedding without going over budget.
- Many planners have ceremony and reception décor rentals that can save a bride a lot of money compared to purchasing.
“Where modern ideas meet old-fashioned service”
Contact us if you are looking for Charleston SC wedding planners!